Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Buchfuhrer

I suffer from a severe refractory case of Restless Leg Syndrome. I was at the end of my rope when I found Dr Buchfuhrer. I had been to many doctors and put on a variety of different medications. Dr Buchefuhrer is a kind, caring and very knowledgable doctor. He put on the right medication and I have been doing great for almost five years now. If you're suffering from RLS this is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

If you are looking for an expert on Restless Leg Syndrome this is the doctor for you. He will keep at it until he finds the medication that works best for you. I highly recommend him for RLS.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

"THE" expert on RLS. Professional, helpful, caring, and even returns phone calls promptly! He's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Buchfuhrer is the best! I've been suffering with severe Restless Legs Syndrome and have been through a revolving door with doctors who didn't know how to treat this. Just by listening to what I had to say Dr. Buchfuhrer was able to determine exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. Mark J. Buchfuhrer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup