Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Inadomi

i was told that the doctor only takes cash at time of service. insurance info is accepted as a courtesy. i was not comfortable with that. in my opinion if i was informed fully and correctly that is not helpfull to most insured persons. did not have an appt because of cash policy. i am not familiar with how knowledgable anyone in the office is. staff, punctual, helpfullness, knowledge, i rate as 1 becasue payment and insurance type dominated the appt conversation. my health as an issue never came up.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Inadomi's for almost 10 years now and he is really the best. He always takes the time to talk to you, returns calls quickly, and genuinely cares about my health. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking in the Torrance area for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Inadomi for almost 10 years. He is prompt, very informative, takes the time you need with him and has referred me to good specialists when I need it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr Inadomi was referred to me by a friend who is also a physician. I am so happy that I took his recommendation. Dr Inadomi has a great "bedside manner" and it was amazing to actually find a doctor who spends time with you to fully understand your medical history. I highly recommend Dr Inadomi.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Inadomi is not only one of best nephrologist in the area, he's one of the best doctors in Southern California. Period. His endless wealth of knowledge and gentle care for all of his patients makes him a truly special breed that is difficult to find these days. He merits my highest recommendatio

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005

Dr. Donald W. Inadomi's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1979)

GHI