Ratings for Dr. Natalie Bzowej

I trust Dr. Bzowej 10000%. She is caring, knowledgeable and proactive in managing your health. I would recommend her to anyone needing a Dr specializing in liver care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Bzowej. She was instrumental in orchestrating my liver transplant.She is extremely thorough, and genuinely cares about all her patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I have absolute confidence in this doc. She is up on the latest research, always informs me of new developments. She never rushes and always takes the time to ask me how my life is going. I appreciate the personal interest. Perhaps equally important, her front desk staff is superb.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

GREAT doctor. Took her time and answered all my questions. Even called me at home, after hours, to see how I was doing. HIGHLY recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Natalie Bzowej's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental