Ratings for Dr. Pon Satitpunwaycha

Dr. Pon is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I went to see him for a consultation. He was extremely knowledgable. Although he was a little firm with his comments, I needed to hear them because I wasn't doing what I was supposed to do. He reminds me of any father who cares about his children (in this case, patients). I would recommend him to everyone I know, whoever needs surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I was referred to Dr. "Pon" by my gastroenterologist due to severe abdominal pain. It was a consultation for possible gall bladder sugery. I was with my husband. Dr. Pon came in the room and literally was raising his voice at me saying "Why do you think you need surgery? It's probably your ovary anyway." He chided me for even coming there. I was sent by my doctor! I did not want surgery! He persisted in his rude talk and started yelling at me. He is extremely rude. Guess what? I felt myself starting to tear up so I got up and went to the restroom. I could hear him in the room with my husband changing his tune and saying just how he was concerned about me. WTH? I decided then to just leave, so I popped my head in the exam room and told my husband we were leaving. Which we did. I have never been treated so rudely by anyone, in my whole life! Especially a dr that I paid a few hundred dollars only to be yelled at! I would never go back and never recommend him to anyone, ever!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

He is a very compassionate and gentle and excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Pon diagonosed my illness in spite of misleading symptoms. I had pain under my sternum that he diagnosed as a burst appendix. My surgery was scheduled while I waited for a CT scan. The scan confirmed the diagnosis. Dr. Pon cleaned the massive abdominal infection. I had no subsequent infection.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2005

Dr. Pon Satitpunwaycha's Credentials

• Chulalongkorn Univ, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1962)