Ratings for Dr. Mary Jean FERENCE-VALENTA

Great Doctor! She took the time to go over many questions I had and gave great advice. I have now switched to her from another doctor at the practice because she made me feel so much more comfortable. I most definitely would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Ference takes time, listens, sympathizes and explains her choice of treatment. She does not require unnecessary follow up visits. She understands stresses in todays women's life and doesn't minimize them. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Ference was considerate and listened to my concerns as she was attending to my problem.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Ference is attentive, intelligent, listens to my concerns and acts upon them, offers additional suggestions beyond her chosen treatment plan.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005

Dr. Mary Jean FERENCE-VALENTA's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)