Ratings for Dr. Kimberly H. Bennett

I have four years experience with the Hobson DMG office. I believe Dr. Bennett is a good doctor. However, she is burdened with a nursing and office management culture which puts protocol and marketing ahead of communication. The culture, not Dr. Bennett, convinced me that I was better off at a different clinic where patients are not expected to be passive.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Kimberly H. Bennett

Dr. Kimberly H. Bennett's response
Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn’t mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Submitted November 16, 2017

I had went to see Dr. Bennett, many times from 2007-2012. She was very patient and listened and helped me through some tough times. I just called her office to book an appointment with her. I was told even though I am an existing patient I cannot been seen, because I have medicaid and the Hobson group made decision to not take these patients...I say where is the Hippocratic Oath? I am very very disappointed and left standing with no doctor...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I saw Dr. Bennett for 5 years, moved away, returned, and am now a returning patient. I recommend her and I am very comfortable with her. Before I had children she was the Dr. who originally found problems that were resulting in infertility. She looked into the problems, ordered appropriate tests and directed me to see a specialist (I went through someone a friend referred me to). I do agree with another poster that she will say she is 'getting papers' and not return. though i had another dr. do this in a completely different practice. I now know to finish my discussion before any doctor leaves! As far as the office....Some of the staff could be a little more courteous (one receptionist was rude to me when I asked about office hours, but another returned to me and apologized and left me things on a better note). The nurses have always been helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

The visit I had with this "Doctor" was by far the worse experience I have had with any medical professional. She was short with me, and made me feel uncomfortable asking medical questions, which is the entire point of seeing a doctor. At one point she stoop down to making a sarcastic laugh at a request I had, and ended it with yet another rude comment. I would hope she does a better job with her kids than her patients...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I highly recommed Dr. Bennett to anyone. She is very thorough and has a great bedside manner. I feel as if she focuses on assisting me to obtain optimal health. I consider her to be an excellent doctor and I also credit her for kindly helping me to quit smoking.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Bennett for a few years now. I picked her because her office took new patients. She has never taken the time to sit down with me, and really talk to me. She rushes in an out of appointments, and once, left to "get some material" and sent a nurse back with it. At this point, I was so disgusted, I just left without asking more questions. I will be getting another doctor, and I wouldn't recommend her at all. She's rushed, doesn't listen, and always blames your ailments on the same standby things. Just because it's common doesn't mean that is what is wrong with me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Kimberly H. Bennett's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL