Ratings for Dr. Bassil Aish

Notice that all the good ratings are from years ago. He is not the same doctor that he was. The wait time is 1-3hrs. He failed at putting my dislocated shoulder/arm back in place and he did not even notice. I had to go to a different doctor on my own to get may arm back in place. It has been hurting severely for a month now and Dr. Aish will not even get an e-ray done. In the whole 6yrs. that we have been seeing him, he has been unprofessional, unhelpful, and very uncooperative. It felt like he just did not care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

You may have to wait past your appointment time but when you see Dr. Aish you will be thankful you waited. He is extremely helpful and will listen to you without rushing you. The entire staff is extremely professional.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

There is a reason this guy is busy. He made the difficult diagnosis in me. Smart but not arrogant. Current in medicine. Explains things. Emphasis on prevention. Great staff. Over 7 years, sometimes I wait and sometimes I don't, but when I don't have an appointment and I need to see him, not a doc in the box, he's there for me just like he is for his other patients. He has used his recent television and media success to more aggressively educate high school athletes. True family physician. My highest recommendation for a doc.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. Aish and staff are terrific. Always straightforward and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Excellent doctor who schedules too many patients. First appointment is 9:00 am and he usually arrives in office around 9:45 am.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I have been going to this doctor for 10 years. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. He encourages open, no bull communication. I now drive over 40 miles to keep him as my doctor. He has become very busy over the years and the waiting has increased, be patient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Aish is a great phys. - he is very smart at what he does. I have left messages w/ his staff for the Dr. and he has propmtly called me back. Be PREPARED to wait to see him anywhere from 1-2 hours after your set appointment. Come to your appointment at least 45 min. late.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Bassil Aish is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He has a very practical approach, is down-to-earth, and GREAT at patient communication!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Terrific doctor with ineffcient office staff and billing service. My usual wait in lobby 45 minutes; my usual wait in exam room 30 min. so plan ahead. Office doesn't get insurance preapprovals in time so requires changing appts; once 3 times ! Billing services are very slow for crediting payments so keep good records.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Bassil Aish's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA