Ratings for Dr. Carla M. Iafigliola

I LOVE Dr Iafigliola... had to take my 6 yr old for an exam after she failed her school exam. I was so upset she needed glasses, Dr I was a DREAM and so patient and thorough. I am crushed she is no longer at the Crystal Lake PEARLE, I hope I can find her wherever she went. I didn't love the staff there anyway, so hope she turns up somewhere not more than an hour away.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. I is wonderful. She is thorough, smart and works very hard. The office staff at Pearle Vision seems to be in need of proper training and how to treat customers. Its a shame to have a great doctor and someone your family is comfortable with and then have to deal with the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

We had a great experience with Dr. Carla. She makes you feel comfortable and is so easy to talk to. Like someone else said, she is wonderful with children and our family will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

I will come to Dr. Carla and pay out of my pocket because she gives a complete exam... My family insurance does not pay for this provider. I would rather go to someone I can trust with my family. We trust her. She always is smiling and always ready to listen and get you the best exam possible. AAA+

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

I have gone to Dr. Iafigliola twice and am very impressed with her.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

She is very good with children and seems to be very educated.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

Dr. Carla M. Iafigliola's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med