Ratings for Dr. Adebayo J. Adesomo

Great Dr. The best for my family for 30 years and 2 generations plus many friends.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

In 2011, I had a wonderful year because I gave birth to my first baby boy! Dr. Adesomo did a wonderful job in delivering my baby. He even checked on me a couple of times. He is a very pleasant doctor. He may seem harsh at first, but remember he is not here to be our friend. He is a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Adesomo is so rude and impatient. His staff does the best they can, but he is even short tempered with them. Dr. Adesomo did not take time to explain my pregnancy, and surely did not consider this was my first pregnancy. He was truly the worst doctor I have visited. And they charge me an extra 15 just to use my debit card. Never again...

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

The office staff was pleasant and advise me that the doctor was at a delivery and was on his way. I am glad I waited, he was very patient in discussing my care, course of treatment and all my questions. Even though the office was full, I was never felt rushed

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I went to Dr. Adesomo for my yearly check-up and Pap smear. His office waiting room was dirty and crowded. I waited 45 minutes before the doctor would see me. Dr. Adesomo did not take a complete history. His exam style was brutish. I was in so much pain, tears came to my eyes. I felt like I had been man-handled. Additionally, when I asked him to WASH HIS HANDS before the exam, he was indignant (although he did wear gloves for the actual exam). To add insult to injury, when I went to pay my co-pay with a credit card, his office charged me an extra $15 because I did not pay with cash. In general, this was the worst gynecologist I've ever seen in terms of skill, bedside manner, office amenities, and general staff courtesy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS VERY PATIENT, KNOWLEDGABLE AND DEDICATED.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr. Adebayo J. Adesomo's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)