Ratings for Dr. James Chivian Lukban

Dr. Lukban has been my interstitial cystitis doctor for the 2.5 years I have lived in Virginia Beach. (I was diagnosed 16 years ago, in Philadelphia, PA.) Dr. LUkban seems to be very up to date in his knowledge of the medications used to treat IC. He asks the correct questions and acts in a professional and dignified manner, yet is inviting in his manner for the patient to ask questions. He is thorough. He seems to be a caring doctor. So, far, I have not had any flare-ups that have needed emergency treatment. I have only seen Dr. Lukban during routine office visits, which he wants me to have every 6 months. He trained with one of the world's leading doctors on the treatment of IC, in Philly, so I think he is very interested in and sympathetic to the IC patient's needs.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

If every doctor was like Dr. Lukban it would be a perfect world. I was really in trouble after a hysterectomy that I had in 2003, that Dr. decided to sew me together. If it had not been for Dr. Lukban I do not know what I would have done. This man saved my life. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Lukban is the absolute best physician I have ever known.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. James Chivian Lukban's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)