Ratings for Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy

...................................................

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Connealy has saved my life twice. Once I was having arythmia 24/7 and after being told by an excellent cardiologist that my heart was fine and to get anti-depressants and start sleeping, I went to Dr. C. After a series of unconventional tests, they told me to use Digestive Enzymes and Trace Minerals each morning. Heart became normal after 1 1/2 days. Other time I wanted to go back to bed every morning when I got up. Adrenal Fatigue and after treatment for a few weeks, I was fine. Staff is very busy but I've found that if I'm nice to them, they are nice to me. They just don't have time for long chats.😊

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am grateful and thankful for Dr Connealy. She is the Best Dr in the world . She is the real deal,, full of passion, and knowledge! She really Cares for her patients. What More could you ask for! As far as I am concerned, on a scale of 1 thru 10, 10 being the best, Dr Connealy and her staff are a 10 plus! Dr Connealy and her Team of Doctors and staff, have always been kind, and encouraging! For this I am forever Grateful. I just want to say Thank you to, Dr Connealy and your Awesome Team for helping me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have no issues with the Dr. She's very passionate and knowledgeable. My issue is with the operations. The check out staff is rude (product desk in particular). I wish Dr. Connealy would listen to the complaints as I've seen the same issue on this site and on Yelp. This is supposed to be an "alternative" medicine facility and the negative energy that this one person puts off is astounding and nothing seems to be done about it.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

8/2013 Tracy the girl at the front desk, is very rude and abrupt and really doesn't want to help you, I don't know why they keep her. I always try go to someone else who is more pleasant and helpful. She was awful when she did the insurance there, very rude, un-helpful and didn't really want to be bothered by you. I do not know why they keep her. Dr. Connealy's nurse was running around crazy at my last visit, I couldn't believe it and made the atmosphere very stressful for me and she really had no time for you at all. Dr. Connealy, in my opinion, needs to have TWO nurses, if she has all those patients, so you can have the calmness in the Dr.'s office and to have patience from the nurse. As patients we need that TLC when we are there. Courtesy goes along way and sincere caring about patients, goes along way. I made a mistake in talking to Dr. Connealy to long and she doubled charged me for the visit, WOW, $245.00 for the visit. I won't make that mistake again. She is a good Dr.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

The front desk staff (abupt, disorganized, unprofessional), regular checkout gal (rude and unprofessional) and doctor's assistant (did not return phone calls on 3 occasions, unprofessional) make each visit so uncomfortable. Each time I go I have to remind myself that the Doctor's help and treatment is worth putting up with them. I spoke with the doctor's assistant about the issues who said she would pass on the information. Dr. Connealy has a gift to help people. Both her and her patients deserve and require the support of professional and kind staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

I've had a chronic illness for over a decade and have seen a lot of patients. She's a horrific doctor who doesn't care about her patient's well being. She never remembered anything about me, never let me ask her questions, and I thought she was an arrogant snob. She acted like it was her way or nothing at all. I didn't feel safe in her care. And she continued to push supplements and remedies on me even when they were making me horrifically sick. They also do not reimburse you if your insurance does pay them, and that's not legal. I had to hound them for over six months to get get my money back, and that was a huge struggle.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL THEY MADE MY VISIT COMFORTABLE.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Warm, compassionate, helpful and VERY Knowledgable about both eastern and western medicine. Lovely new office in Irvine now. Refers out for healthcare that needs a specialist. Staff very polite.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Coresource