Ratings for Dr. Keith S. Schauder

Always leave Dr Schauders office with a positive healing plan (tendonitis). Great staff and online communication system.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He will see you for ONLY 1 injury per appt. Sets you up for a TENS unit and the representative gives your false information & thus you're stuck with the item. I agree with another poster-- DO NOT let Dr. Schauder's kindness fool you- as a good Orthopedic !!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

don't get sucked in by niceness. The staff is poor at following through on paperwork, and you can only see the Dr. about ONE body part. If you have 2 pains, then you have to make another appointment. I had to pay $200 to purchase equipment because the paperwork was never submitted even after I made several appointments bringing it in. No one returns calls.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

So caring and so helpful. I have had surgery on both knees. He helped me through problems with the anesthesia all night long after my last surgery. He does everything humanly possible to help you. His staff is also very attentive.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

i would not refer this doctor to anyone. when i was eight years old i went in with s broken wrist that he said needed surgery. well he did the surgery and than put the cast on. When he took it off he saw that my wrist did not look right, but said it was because i had to much calcium. I have been living 15 years with pain and recently it has gotten so bad i back to an orthopedic. Dr allen refered me to dr jeffry boudoff. When dr boudoff saw my xrays he was wowed and said that this all happened cause it was set wrong. I now have to have 4 surgeries to repair my wrist and i do plan on pursuing a lawsuit, this is the only way ill be able to pay for my surgeries

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

He is a WONderful doctor! I have been going to him for years. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I had an ACL complete tear in 1993, and dr. Keith Schauder, assessed and gave me clear options and what I should expect. I went ahead with the surgery and healed faster then he estimated. I have continued to play sports including skiing with out any problems. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

This doctor did multiple knee surguries on both my knees claiming to help me. I have osteoarthristis. Now he has scraped and cleaned my knees so much that I am in my mid 30's and left with no cartlidge. I would not recommend him to anyone who wants to have a better quality of life. I think he's in it for the money a surguery will bring him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I was refered to DR Schauder, so far everything is great I was able to get into surgery in 6 days, I will evalute the surgury after next week.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. Keith S. Schauder's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)