Ratings for Dr. Shams Nandwani

Wonderful clinic full of caring health care providers. I take both my boys there and wouldn't trade them for world. Dr. Nandwani genually cares about his patients and actaully take time to talk to THEM. Kim at the front desk is so friendly. Always makes me feel my boys are their only patients. I always ask for her when I call, she never makes me feel like I am putting her out. Best Staff Ever!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I love Dr. Nandwani! I have two boys and he has been seeing them since they were born:) my son feels comfortable with him and he hates doctors so this is a big plus for me. The front office could be alittle friendlier and since he is very busy, it's kind of hard to get in right away but the NP ms Karla is also great :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Worst experience of my life. From beginning to end!! Only cares about making a quick buck.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

He is the best pediatrician in this area. Dr. Nandwani has been my kids' Dr since they were born. I don't hesitate to give my recommendation to anyone that is looking for a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

The WORST! I scheduled my appt. 2 weeks in advance and when I got there they had no idea what I was talking about. The doctor treated my husband like an idiot and a criminal for smoking. She treated me like I was stupid for thinking my 3 month old was teething. The sanitation was awful. I wouldn't send anyone there let alone a child.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

absolutely so polite the best.very helpful. after meeting him u feel every thing is fine. has a great impact on the kids . they listen to him carefully

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr.Nandwani has been my pediatrician ever since I was around 8-9 years old. He is very knowledgeable and offers excellent service. I wish he could be my general physician. Now as a pre-med student, he has allowed me to complete my rotations at Champions Pediatrics. I look forward to working with him again, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

He is the first and last pediatrician for my kids!!!! Love his expertise. He goes by his knowledge not by book like many other pediatricians. Never sends kids to ER for unreasonable reasons. My daughter went through extreme URI due to allergies he was always patient and took good care of her. Spends lots of time with us.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

This doctor is fantastic! He does not rush through your appt. He is fun, personable, takes his time with you & your child. You & your child will leave his office with a smile! And now he has an office in The Woodlands too :)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Nandwani is our fourth and final pediatrician. He is very thorough and even called after hours to check on our daughter after a recent visit. I'm grateful we found him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great pediatrician who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Shams Nandwani's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1987)