Ratings for Dr. Majida N. Jassani

What an entirely unpleasant experience working with this physician.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

She is probably the worse Doctor I have ever met and extremely rude

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

I was very dissatisfied with the lack of professionalism and empathy showed by Dr. Jassani during a recent fetal ultrasound. Upon entering the exam room, Dr. Jassani did not greet me, even after I said hello twice. She simply inquired, “Ever been here before?� and proceeded with the exam. Tragically, my ultrasound revealed that my baby had stopped growing and showed no heartbeat. Dr. Jassani failed to show any empathy or kindness. She simply pointed at the monitor and said, “here is the pregnancy,� and she forced me to draw my own conclusions. I asked whether she saw a heartbeat. She bluntly said “no,� and said she would get her colleague’s opinion. Her colleague was equally cold, and simply said, “I agree.� The only kind and humane person at the exam was the physician’s assistant, who gave me tissues and held my hand as I cried. During such a tragic and emotional time, I was stunned to see so little warmth, caring, and professionalism from Dr. Jassani.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Majida N. Jassani's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1960)