Ratings for Dr. Manish K. Wani

Dr Wani misdiagonised even after multiple visits and radiology exam. On top of it every time when we asked if the symptom could be because of CSF leak he wrote in his notes 'patient anxious after googling' . On getting second opinion patient was diagonised and operated for CSF leak.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I love Dr. Wani! He cured chronic headaches by correcting a deviated septum, and rapidly diagnosed a thyroid problem despite years of blood tests saying everything was fine there. Partial removal of my thyroid cured a host of other chronic problems that other doctors had misdiagnosed. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE, DR WANI MISDIAGNOSED MY SON AND COULD'VE KILLED HIM BY DOING SURGERY ON A POLYP WHEN IT TURNED OUT TO BE A NASOPHARANGEAL ANGIO FIBROMA. IF HE WANTS TO DO A SURGERY ON YOU OR YOUR CHILD, I SUGGEST YOU GET A 2ND OPINION FROM A DR IN THE MEDICAL CENTER.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Wani did not help me at all and completely rushed through my appointment. I went in with the hope of getting some answers on why my ear had been hurting and having a full or clogged feeling. After answering a few questions and briefly looking in my ear he was stumped and his answer resulted in that it might just be TMJ? You've got to be kidding me. No tests done, I had no symptoms of TMJ, etc. What a complete disappointment and huge waste of time and money. Please do your research people. There are PLENTY of ENT's out there, don't make the same mistake as I did. Do not go to this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

The occasions that I have needed to see him have been on urgent matters. He and his staff have responded in a way that I am totally satisfied with the professionalism and 'intangibles' of service.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Wani was recommended to us as a great ENT doctor and we are very pleased with him. He and his entire office staff are so nice and helpful - that seems to be a rarity these days. He was great with my 5 yr old and really put us at ease before her surgery (tubes in her ears). I would highly recommend him if you are looking for an ENT doctor in Katy, TX.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Wani is kind and compassionate and good with children.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Manish K. Wani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup