Ratings for Dr. Nancy W. Sassower

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sassower for 13 years. She is knowledgable, empathetic, and a committed doctor. My husband has had several serious health issues recently and she has been incredible. Always concerned and checking up. Would recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I had an appointment with Dr. Sassower for over 3 months. The day before the appointment, less than 24 hours, I received a call saying I was a new patient and the appointment would not be honored. I said I would be there, at the scheduled time, and expected to see the doctor. She said she would check with the doctor and call me back. She called back and said the doctor said she would not see me. I feel that a dedicated doctor would have seen me that day, I went in anyway, and then sent my records to the doctor of my choice. I did not make the appointment by accident. Dr. Sassower would not even come out and see me on the day of the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Sassower is a wonderful doctor. I have been her patient for more than 10 years and have always felt she cared about me as a person. She is very smart and promotes wellness. I hope she never retires

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr. Sassower does not return phone calls. Her assistant returns them and only a day or two later, even in urgent circumstances. I have called with an urgent medical need on a Thursday and spent the weekend ill because I could not get access to her until Monday. This is unacceptable if you have an ear infection, strep throat, sinus infection or other accute need that should not necessitate a trip to the emergency room, but can't wait because she feels the need to leave at 5:00 and take Fridays off.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

My entire family loves Dr. Sassower! She has been a source of genuine care and concern and in some very serious situations. She is the best! She is so understanding and kind and very thorough. She has called during stressful times to reassure us and help our family get through tough times. I am glad she is much younger than myself and hope she will never retire. C. Lane

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Sassower is wonderful. Not only is she knowledgeable, but she takes the time to sit and talk with you and ask questions. She actually listens and is interested in you! She is thorough, and if she feels you need to see a specialist, she will give you the names of other great doctors. But at the same time she doesn't push treatments that are unnecessary or expensive. Also, she is open to holistic/alternative treatments, which I think is great.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been with Dr. Sassowever for over 7 years and hope that she doesn't retire any time soon.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

We loved this Dr. Sassower. She's very thorough and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Nancy W. Sassower's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Massachusetts