Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hryniewicki

Dr. H had an opportunity to really treat my 89 year old father. We explained to him that his activity level had slowed suddenly. He didn't order an echocardiogram which would have detected a silent heart attack and helped us to keep him taking his lasex. He really just came to the conclusion that he's getting old (duh!) He speaks condescendingly too. I didn't go to Harvard but I can understand condescention. I could forgive the snooty chilly scientist part of him if he had used that cold analysis to find what was ailing my dad. I hope the rich patients that he wants to only have to deal with now aren't too litigious for his sake. Go bulldogs!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Stephen Hryniewicki's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Florida