You may also like

Dr. Kortmeyer is a excellent chiropractor and gives great value...Great personality! His chiropractic adjustment was gentle and painless...During our conversation I was reminded that the chiropactic adjustments are NOT ABOUT PAIN! It about NERVOUS SYSTEM switches and unlocking the power of self healing/health. The example he used was a misaligned vertebae when out of place piches on a nerve that turnes off health/nerve supply to the muscles and organs that exits near that vertebae (less nerve supply means less health). Dr. Kortmeyer using his expert skill is able to test muscle strength and determine vertebra postion and is able to then turn on the switch and return health to the area. Maybe we should see our chiropractic more often and have all our health switches turned on and avoid drugs and surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I love this Doctor! I would suggest this Doctor to ANY ONE! Every thing about his practice is the best. A++++

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

I felt he treated me very well. I will refer my friends to him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. David E. Kortmeyer's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "David" to "David E."

October 20, 2013