Ratings for Dr. M. REZA Nahed

A very passionate M.D., I have had many, he's the best !! The staff goes above and beyond, very knowledgeable and helpful, they complement their doctor very well !!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

My dad is currently ill and in ICU at Holy Cross and I am so THANKFUL that Dr Nahed is his doctor. He is a wonderful dr. and takes the time to really explain the status of his patients condition to family. He truly cares about each and every patient and is one of a kind. We need more Dr Nahed's in the world. :)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Nahed is one of a king. He is so smart. He saved my mothers life and now I am lucky to be his patient. His RN is wonderful and intelligent.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Excellent physician, takes time to meet and discuss symptoms and recommendations. Very helpful staff. The office was pleasing and calming.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Nr. Nahed & his staff were instrumental in getting me an early diagnosis of lung cancer when the odds were against it happening. I'm now exactly two years cancer free and I owe this to his dedication to his patients well being.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. M. REZA Nahed's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA