Ratings for Dr. Seth J. Silberman

DR SILBERMAN SAVED MY LIFE! Ad for you people who have left 1 or poor comments try running a practice and be on call 24/7. I had surgery by Timen and he scared me for life. Des are not God so choose your own put most of the time if you call even at 3am you will get called back. Save lives in emergency surgery office hrs rounds nursing homes etc and family. See if you are pleasing everyone. That's why get a second opinion before. Otherwise don't complain.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Silberman was very patient and attentive. He diagnosed my condition and provided more than one treatment option. I felt that he spent an appropriate amount of time answering my questions, and I got the help I needed in an efficient and comfortable manner. He also takes care of my sister, who is very pleased with him as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

thanks for not getting back to me.I left a message with your answering service that i had a bad infection but nothing came of it.i guess when you to busy your to busy.jim kocher

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

He performed a surgery on my mother that never needed to be done,and he wrongful diagnosised my elderly mother leaving her with life lasting pain and face disfigurement...Stay far from this DR....Dr Timen is a way better doctor who does the same prcedures as Silberman.....

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Seth J. Silberman's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1987)

MAMSI