Ratings for Dr. Ghassan Fuad Khayyat

Simply the best!! Made me feel as if I was the most important patient he had. Not sure this guy ever goes to sleep. He would check on me at the oddest hours during the night. Could not have been in better hands than Dr. Khayyat.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

This is the best neurosurgeon ever! He listens to what you have to say, answers all of your questions & gives his honest opinion. I would not be alive today if it wasn't for him!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

AWESOME Dr!! He was on call when I had a car accident & had head trauma. He came to see me everyday in the hospital, even on the weekend! After the he diagnosed my meningioma (brain tumor), everyone said I should get a 2nd opinion. I felt so comfortable & confident with Dr. Khayyat & his staff, I didn't get any other opinons. He was great with me & my family. He made sure my 7yr old could get in to see me in ICU. He explained everything that was going on with my brain, the surgery, post-op to me & my husband in terms we could understand. He never acted like we were asking dumb questions. His staff is great too. When I first came home from the hospital, I would call almost every other day asking questions, his secretary was always friendly. He has a an MRI & CT machine in the bottom floor of his office; by the time you get your MRI done & get upstairs to see him, he has your pictures. I would recommend Dr. Khayyat to everyone, friends & family. He's the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

He has been my doctor all my life. He has really worked with my parents, answering questions and really giving them a step by step understanding of my condition. Each surgery I have had has been a complete success. He really cares about his patients personal lives and well being as well. I would definately recommend him as a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

flag | Submitted October 23, 2005

Dr. Ghassan Fuad Khayyat's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1969)

AARP