Ratings for Dr. Patrick Joseph Lillis

I have seen Dr. Lillis for 25+ years and have always been impressed with his knowledge, courtesy and ability to communicate.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

The staff was very helpful and courteous. Dr. Lillis was friendly but professional and I felt well taken care of. I spend part of my year out of state but come back to Loveland for my dermatology care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Spent two days leaving messages, not getting answers, then when someone would finally call back, they would leave a message stating "just calling to see how we can help you," even though I would leave VERY specific details about what I was looking for. Additionally, David Seitz LIED about being a doctor. He stated more than once in our appointment that he had "been a doctor a very long time." In fact, is NOT a doctor, he is a Physician's Assistant. The level of incompetence shown in this medical practice should be illegal, not to mention the utter lack of customer service, or even caring about patients!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

My fingernail fell off and I had no idea why. Went to Dr. Lillis because he was on my insurance plan. He had an intern with him, and spent the entire time talking to the intern. It was like I wasn't even in the room. He asked me a couple of questions, studied my fingernail and talked to the intern. He gave me some samples of a cream that did not work. I traveled back to TX to my previous dermatologist who talked to me, gave me a different cream and I sweat it started growing back within the week. It was a total waste of time and money to see him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I took my young son to Dr. lillis a few years ago and never went back! He didnt seem to know how to answer questions, he just wasnt very comfortable speaking to us.His surrounding staff was abrupt and unfriendly and that meaned to be the atomsphere of his office.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

Dr. Patrick Joseph Lillis's Credentials

• Bulgarian

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)