Ratings for Dr. Sameer M. Naseeruddin

I am seeing Dr Naseeruddin for more than 2 years now. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Naseeruddin for over four years now. I went to the emergency room one moring with chest pains. The hospital ran some tests and said I did not have a heart attack. Dr. Naseeruddin admitted me in the hospital, when the emergency room doctors wouldn't. After some tests they found that my left anterior descending arterty(widow maker) was 85% blocked and I had a stent put in. If it was not for the great doctor patient relationship we have I probably would have had a major heart attack a little later down the road. HE IS THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He has a pleasant bedside manner. Beautiful offices and friendly staff. I feel he treated my main problem and I will keep him as my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

I was looking for family practice doctors schaumburg and found Skypoint online. Really loved the way he treated me. I am very happy with him and made him my primary doctor. He spends time with you to come up with a proper diagnosis and only prescribes what is necessary!! Thanks Dr. !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

A very knowledgeable, professional and accessible doctor. A successful encounter. Doctor is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005

Dr. Sameer M. Naseeruddin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin treats his Chicagoland based patients at SkyPoint Vein and Medical Center from a convenient and comfortable office located in Schaumburg, Illinois. He provides a wide variety of services including treatments for varicose veins, annual check-ups, treatments for diabetes, hypertension and allergies, as well as exams for worker’s compensation claims and immigration. Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin, MD is a double board certified physician. He has been practicing in Schaumburg, IL for over 12 years, specializing in vein disease. Dr. Naseeruddin uses the most up-to-date technology including modern laser innovations and injection techniques. Dr. Naseeruddin is fluent in Hindi, Urdu, and Spanish. All of the doctors and staff at SkyPoint Vein and Medical Center are dedicated to providing the best possible patient care. Each patient received customized care, tailored to his or her unique needs and circumstances. New patients are currently being accepted at SkyPoint Vein and Medical. Most major forms of insurance are accepted.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)

Assurant