Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Morrell

I waited an hour in the waiting room and another hour in the actual room. The doctor then dismissed my injury and just told me to work out more. I've had this problem for 15 years, working out has not helped. She spent 5 min with me and told me my xrays were perfect. I went to another doctor a few months later, since the pain was still there and he said I have a problem with my bone (which was visible in the xray) and sent me for an mri which did show many more problems. This doctor just blew off my claims and hurried me along, do not go to her if you want someone that will spend the time you need and evaluate you properly. I would recommend not going to her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

This office overbooks appts. By the time the pm appts come around they are very behind schedule. As a result 3 of us waited for over 45 min. After asking at the front desk we were told we would have to wait another 25 minutes. The front desk has wonderful and not so wonderful help. The person i spoke to was very polite. Two of use left and the person that stayed was very angry. My advice: Find a doctor that cares enough to spend time with each patient without over booking. Having to sit and wait for so long just caused me more back and leg pain. I am sure she is a great dr, but her office practices are horrible.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

This is a very caring doctor. We would highly recommend (and have done so) Dr. Morrell to any one seeking surgical services. She and her staff are definitely A+.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Mary K. Morrell's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet