Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Morrell

Office staff and MD were all very friendly, knowledgeable, approachable, and professional. These are the traits I look for in medical care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

The doctor has treated me with dignity and respect I would definitely refer her to any family member or friend .

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

She is very good doctor. I would recommend Dr. Morrell to my friends and my family.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Morrell was really knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciated having x-rays taken immediately at my first appointment. That helped address the issue I was dealing with quickly. The staff was very helpful and polite. We were able to get a plan of care in place quickly and it was exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Morrell for years for various reasons starting with a broken hand and more recently, knee surgery. She is very knowledgeable and has a great relationship with the patient. I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

One of the best doctors that I have ever been involved with..

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Morrell for various problems over the past ten years. Her professional care and kind manner are outstanding. Also the staff and medical assistants are top-notch!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I waited an hour in the waiting room and another hour in the actual room. The doctor then dismissed my injury and just told me to work out more. I've had this problem for 15 years, working out has not helped. She spent 5 min with me and told me my xrays were perfect. I went to another doctor a few months later, since the pain was still there and he said I have a problem with my bone (which was visible in the xray) and sent me for an mri which did show many more problems. This doctor just blew off my claims and hurried me along, do not go to her if you want someone that will spend the time you need and evaluate you properly. I would recommend not going to her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

This office overbooks appts. By the time the pm appts come around they are very behind schedule. As a result 3 of us waited for over 45 min. After asking at the front desk we were told we would have to wait another 25 minutes. The front desk has wonderful and not so wonderful help. The person i spoke to was very polite. Two of use left and the person that stayed was very angry. My advice: Find a doctor that cares enough to spend time with each patient without over booking. Having to sit and wait for so long just caused me more back and leg pain. I am sure she is a great dr, but her office practices are horrible.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

This is a very caring doctor. We would highly recommend (and have done so) Dr. Morrell to any one seeking surgical services. She and her staff are definitely A+.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Mary K. Morrell's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL