Ratings for Dr. Jalal K. Sidani

Very informative and helpful. I have been seeing Dr. Sidani for years!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I love Dr. Sidani and his staff. Have been using him for about 5 years now with NO complaints. Very patient and never makes you feel uncomfortable. Takes all the time you need to explain whatever procedure/problem is going on. Occasionally gets backed up but the wait is usually not too bad. Would DEFINATELY recommend!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Worst experience I've ever had or even heard of in an office. This pathetic excuse for a man claiming to be a doctor has left me & my daughter with a memory we will will never forget. If my 11 yr old daughter wasn't in the room... I would've ended up in jail. He didn't introduce himself to me before yelling.. yes yelling at me for sitting in the wrong chair & for sitting in it wrong... I understand wanting to address an issue, there is a professional way to do so and obviously has not been taught to this wretched man. Our feet will fall off before I ever step foot in his office again. I feel terribly sorry for his staff. The sweet lady behind the desk checking in is the only positive thing I can say about this experience.

Submitted December 6, 2013

This was my first visit and I was very happy with him. He explained everything clearly and is taking a non-invasive approach. My foot is already feeling better. I enjoyed that he talked to me and didn't have the typical "God complex" so many doctors have. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Asked Worker Comp for another doctor because of my dissatisfaction with him and he cost me my claim in the end. So not happy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Has to do surgery twice, talks to much. Office manager rude to patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Talks way too much and is boring. Need to get job done fast....

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

He talks too much. Gets annoying at some point....

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

triple board certified and makes you feel like familly and never talks over your head

flag | Submitted November 5, 2006

Dr. Jalal K. Sidani's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners