Ratings for Dr. David Zbylski

Outstanding doctor. We feel so confident with his diagnosis, dedication and caring professionalism.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

This is hands-down the best doctor I have ever had. It is obvious how much he cares about his patients and he makes every effort to diagnose you as accurately as possible based on your symptoms. Dr. Z is a great guy as well who is liked by everyone who knows him. Thank you, Dr. Z!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I was treated as if I were a 6yo child by this doctor. He did not listen to me with regard to my situation and desired course of treatment. I was given little choice in the direction of my treatment. I was told that the medications I was taking were outdated and that I was to change them. Specifically to one med that was recently determined to increase heart related problems by 45% This doctor is ill equipped to deal with chronic pain. This office performed several procedures on me that my insurance does not cover, Further when I received a bill for those things not covered I discovered 2 questionable charges that I will check with my insurance company about. Also, I commented upon this doctors demeanor and was offered the choice of seeing another doctor in the office. I Asked to speak with this DR and was told I needed to schedule a physician interview, that a simple phone call was not possible. This office is more interested in their bottom line than your health it seems.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Nice man, but doesn't really listen to you. His staff is also difficult to work with. If your into running, he doesn't seem to understand anything about sports med.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr Zbylski is nice but he doesn't make good eye contact. He doesn't seem to listen but has an opinion formed when he comes in the room. Rushed. I think he is knowledgeable but is in a hurry.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Z is very approachable and works well with everyone. He is booked however so have your questions and issues ready for discussion. Good Guy!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. David Zbylski's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)