Dr. Brian A. Opensky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Opensky

Dr. Brian Opensky has done my bunion surgery, and my feet look great, and are pain free. I am very impressed with his work, caring, and bedside manner. If you ever need a doctor to look at your feet I recommend you come see Dr. Opensky! :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr.Opensky has been taking care of my feet and my moms feet for over 10yrs. He's taken care of my Plantar Fasciitis, fracture foot and bad toenails. I've had cortisone injections which have helped immensely. I've always had numbing spray before my injections. I've never had a bad experience with Dr. Opensky. He never does unnecessary procedures. He's really helped me a lot. Wouldn't go to anyone else. He's the best.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

My mom has used him a few times and I went to see him for what I thought was a wart on my foot (it was, gross!) Happy to say wart(gross) free and back in cute shoes for the summer!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had great treatment from dr. opensky. I saw him after my brother-in-law saw him last year. After my second office visit for heel pain I asked him about a negative review I read and he said it doesn't make sense because he does not do ankle scopes and has never been accused of being a butcher by his patients. My only guess is someone got the name wrong, or after reading one of the other reviews there is a jealous doctor in the area. I was very comfortable with my treatment and I feel great.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He is a very professional & smart doctor who knows what he is talking about!! Very helpfull and super great with his patients and always puts my needs first!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I saw him in his olympia fields office and he helped me with a problem that another doctor misdiagnosed. My feet have never felt better.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Opensky is one of the best podiatrist In the state of Illinois and Indiana. He's very kind, considerate, and very concerned about all his patients. Always gives 110% effort in wanting to help out the patient as much as possible. Keep up the hard work! If you ever need a podiatrist come see Dr Opensky! 😃

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Recommend him to your friends and family. Disregard any of the negative reviews, there is no possibility they apply to him..

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Opensky I had to get corrective surgery after he butchered my right foot.

Submitted April 25, 2016

My husband is a patient of Dr. Opensky's. We have been extremely fortunate to have this podiatrist in our medical plan. He is very compassionate and treats his patients with the respect that they deserve. We had been looking for a podiatrist that specializes in diabetic foot and thank God we found Dr. Opensky!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Brian A. Opensky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Olympia Fields, IL