Ratings for Dr. Brian Roadhouse

Dr. Brian Roadhouse has treated my husband for back and hip problems with great success. I have many back issues and he has successfully healed my back issues too. He has a gentle touch yet he keeps my back from going out which has in the past been very hard to do. He is kind, punctual and has even taken care of our daughter on a Sat. when she was in great pain. I have seen many chiropractors over the years and he is the best one yet. I am so glad to have found him. Celia Evans

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Roadhouse has treated my husband on two different occasions and he has taken the time to listen and explain his diagnosis and treatment plan. His staff is very helpful and knowledgeable and always have a smiling face.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Roadhouse has been a gift, he is amazing, I come in to see him in so much pain and miserable and leave feeling so much better, with just a few appointments he has me pain free and able to have a quality of life, when you cant walk without pain, cant sleep without pain, I went to other doctors who just gave me pain medication but no relief, Dr Roadhouse is without a doubt a blessing, I am now living pain free, and I dont know what I would have done if I had not come to see him, I would probably still be in intense pain and miserable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Brian Roadhouse is amazing! He has helped me so many times with pain in my sciatic nerve, shoulder, neck, and back. He always explains to me whats going on and gets me relief within a few visits. I've now taken my nine year old to see him about neck pain. He is very thorough. not to mention his staff is so nice and greets you with a smile. I highly recommend Dr. Roadhouse

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Roadhouse has truly given me my life back after years of struggling with autoimmune disease and extreme fatigue! He and his staff have been so helpful and supportive throughout this journey and very easy to work with. They are very patient in answering any questions and explaining what they are doing and why. It is an expensive treatment which unfortunately my insurance would not cover, but worth every penny to have my health back!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

He is a very caring, compassionate doctor. I think you'll find him very thorough, very caring and with a great sense of humor. I would recommend giving Dr. Roadhouse a call. During the first treatment/consultation he explained what he was doing and why. I understood how the treatment plan would work and it put my mind at ease. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I only had two consultations with him, in which he assured me he could help me, IF HE TOOK MY CASE (???)...it wasn't until I had taken off four hours of work, (unpaid), that I was told he did not accept insurance at all, and for about 12000 dollars, he could definetly help my condition. I'm sure he's a great doctor, if you've got a lot of money. I am a single mother, so in my case, I was S.O.L. I wish they'd have told me that from the very beginning, and I wouldn't have wasted my time and got my hopes up.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Brian Roadhouse's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1983)