Ratings for Dr. Steven Binder

PRESCRIPTION WAS WAY OFF, HAD TO SEE A SECOND DOCTOR TO HAVE IT DONE RIGHT. NICE GUY, BUT I HAVE WAYNE'S SYNDROME AND HE GAVE ME A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN PRESCRIPTIONS, MADE ME LOOK STRANGE, SECOND DOCTOR TOLD ME ITS NEVER DONE THAT WAY. STANFORD IS OVER ATED, YOUR BETTER OFF AT YOUR LOCAL COSTCO...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Binder is friendly and helpful. I had lots of questions during my visit. He was very pleasant and informative in answering, and he did not seem rushed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr Binder is great! He is helpful, resourceful, patient and always smiles! I have sensitive eyes that are not easy to get contact lenses. But Dr Binder has worked with me trying to find the perfect one. I cannot wait to see him again!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

I had several questions during my visit and Dr. Binder answered them all without even once making me feel rushed. His seems to have a solid knowledge base and was more thorough in the exam then previous optometrists or opthomologists I have visited. Above all - he is very easy going and welcoming.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005