Ratings for Dr. Kelly Anne McCullagh

After years of problem, Dr McCullagh was very thorough, patient and communicative.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Had a terrible experience here. Was a little nervous since it was my first exam. Nurse was rude when asking questions, getting my history, etc. Dr. came in and did exam without any explanation of what was going on. It was painful and she hurriedly mentioned she had "nicked" me before prescribing me birth control and basically rushing out of the exam room. I get up and realized I was bleeding on the paper table cover. Had no idea if this was normal or not, but I didn't have a tampon or anything with me. Go to the desk to pay and they start charging me for services I did not have that day... I realize she thinks I am someone else. She never bothered to ask my name. Get home, have bad cramps and still bleeding. I ask my mom if that is normal, she is shocked, has never bled from an exam in 40 years. Going to a new doctor now, much happier and have not had any bleeding or pain after an exam. Maybe if Dr. McCullagh had at least explained what had happened?? Very rude and overall bad experience. Don't recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Took me two months to get it for an annual check. The ladies who check you in and out are the nicest in the entire office. I spent 20 min to be called in. Had my BP checked by the nurse and was left alone reassured that the doctor will see me shortly. After 30 min of waiting (total waiting time mounted upto 50 min by then) I walked out of the room fed up with obviously nobody carying about the waiting patient. Guess what, doctor McCullagh was at the reception cheerfully chatting to the nurse. I heard them chatting for a while from inside the room, just didn't know it was her. I said that I spent 50 min waiting and the doctor replied: oh, I was about to go into the room. Of course, 50 min after the appointment time. I said I'm leaving and her "Sorry" was as senicere as gator's tears. If you want a doctor who cares and respects her patients, look elsewhere. Neither dr. McCullagh nor her staff know what it is.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. McCullagh is one of the best ObGyns I've ever had. She is thorough, conscientious and takes time with her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

One visit was enough to have me running. The staff was feiendly enough. The doctor on the other hand was rude and cold. No personality, no smile,NOTHING. Only time she was happy was when she was basically forcing prescription drugs to me after I repeatedly told her I don't believe in them especially when pregnant. Worse doctors visit I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I liked Dr. McCullagh. Her assistant Caroline was rude and very unhelpful. It was my first visit and it was assumed by Caroline that I knew how the office operated. When I talked to her later to ask a question, she was rude. Don't know if I'll go back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I love Dr. McCullagh and her staff! Her nurse Caroline is wonderful- always friendly!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

got into she her pretty fast. staff, except the girl who checks you in (she is alway very nice), the the other dont even smile at you. then the doctor comes in (no smile or hello), just starts the exam. overall everyone is rude. dont plan on going back.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

She is very sweet and listens. She is very hard to get into unless you have a problem and then they are great about working you in quickly. She calls you and doesn't make you go through her nurse. I really like her for a GYN. I've had her for about 7 years. Donna Miles

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

I called to make my annual pap exam. I was told the next available was not until April. I proceeded to tell her that I was in alot of pain. Staff then told me she would check w/ Dr. McCullagh and call me back. Never heard back from her. I finally had to call back two days later. Was told but very uninterested staff that she would have to speak to the staff member that originally spoke to me and that the next available appointment was not until May. (By the way I called in the middle of January). Two days later I get another call on my voice mail at home letting me know that Dr. McCullagh probably cannot see me for a pap but possibly they could work me in for my pain. Forget it. I am so tired of being run around by doctors. I use to go to Katy West OB Dr. Millian-Sobarzo. They were the worst. I lost a baby because of her. She retired recently.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Kelly Anne McCullagh's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)