Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Trattner

Was sent for bloodwork with a prescription, When I got there to the lab, the techs said the prescription needed a diagnosis code. I called Trattner's office and asked if they could fill out another prescription properly and fax to the lab. That took another 25 minutes while I sat in the waiting room at the lab. The next week I was scheduled for a follow up visit. I got there 5 minutes prior to the appt. time and let them know I was there. Twenty minutes went by and I went up to the window and asked how much longer it would be. they said about another 10 minutes. I told them I didn't have time to wait around in the waiting room and left. Won't be going back or recommending Trattner's office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I would not go to this doctor. He ruined my foot. I had bunion surgery and now I can hardly walk on my foot. I told him of my concerns and he dismissed me totally. I went to another foot doctor and he looked at my foot and said "you poor thing" Better think twice about going to him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Trattner. He's knowledgeable and personable. My whole family goes to him and we have all recommended him to our friends who need a podiatrist. He has an easy disposition and a good sense of humor. He cares about whether you're in pain and does what he can to help. He will take a conservative approach before suggesting a major procedure or surgery. Definitely a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I spent A-L-O-T of (unnecessary) money with this doctor. Had me buy foot appliances I never used. Also, made me the wrong kind of orthotics for my foot problem. I had to spend another chunk-of-change for correct orthotics made some where else. The new ones are just right! Sorry, I can not recommend Dr. Trattner.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

flag | Submitted September 30, 2005

Dr. Eric D. Trattner's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AARP