Ratings for Dr. Alfredo Francisco Gei

The very best MFM in Houston. Dr. Gei is very skilled and knows how to save lives daily.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Alfredo Gei (pronounced “Jay”) is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. After my general obstetrician detected a complication, he referred me to Dr. Gei, who specializes in Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk Pregnancies). By the time I made it to Dr. Gei, my complication was already too far along and was detected too late by my general obstetrician. Although my baby passed away from an extremely pre-term birth, I have full faith that Dr. Gei did all that was humanly possible to try and save my pregnancy, and had I been transferred earlier to his care, the end result would have been very different. His compassionate and empathetic nature helped turn a sad situation to a hopeful outlook for the future. Dr. Gei’s thorough explanations of my high-risk conditions left me better informed to face and plan for future pregnancies. Instead of rushing through our appointments, Dr. Gei took time to answer all of my questions with terms and analogies that I could easily understand. This may explain why some Internet reviews claim long waiting times during appointments. I look forward to seeing Dr. Gei again for future pregnancies, as I am confident that I will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This doctor is outstanding. Everything about him and his care is absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Gei for my 18-20 week pregnancy check-up. They found major complications with the baby. He has the best bedside manors ever!! He was very patience, kind, and warm hearted about the entire situation. He found us information about our complications. I will recommend him to anyone that needs this kind of care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Alfredo Francisco Gei's Credentials

• Univ De Costa Rica, Fac De Med, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1987)