You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Frambach

I have had laser surgery by Dr. Frambach. He is courteous, patient, informative and spends extra time and effort walking you through what he is doing and why. He answers your questions and never makes you feel rushed. I feel that he is one of the few doctors that really cares and is not just in it for the money.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr. Frambach and my eye care up until my last visit. While he appeared to be very flustered and in a hurry we asked if he could fill out my Family Medical Leave paperwork for my employer? Very important for me to keep my job as with my condition it requires me to miss work. He slammed down my medical file and told me I am really ******* busy right now and stormed out. I was appalled. It's been over 2 weeks now and not even a phone call from Dr. Frambach or his practice apologizing for his actions. If you don't mind your Dr. swearing at you because he's busy he is the guy to see for diabetic retinopathy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

My father had a retinal detachment that another doctor could not fix. Dr. Frambach did another operation and my father got his sight back! A very caring and patient man too. I highly recommend Dr. Frambach

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The doctor gave me all the information I asked for,detailing my problem. He was very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Frambach is my favorite doctor. Many of my friends see him too and also like him very much.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2006

Dr. Donald A. Frambach's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had laser surgery by Dr. Frambach. He is courteous, patient, informative and spends extra time and effort walking you through what he is doing and why. H..."

July 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124398'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald A."

October 20, 2013