Ratings for Dr. Connie Proskovec

Dr. Connie is very good with our daughter and makes us all feel comfortable. She always answers all our questions and is very thorough. We never fell rushed. Her staff is great as well and we have been able to get same day appointments when needed. I highly recommend Dr. Connie Proskovec!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Connie is amazing! When she left her last practice we had to hunt to find her again, but we found her. She spends as much time as YOU need to feel good about what is going on with your children. She listens and calls back if you call her. She has been our doctor for over 13 yrs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER ! I will follow her anywhere. My 14 year and 6 year old have received the best care from Connie. She is very thorough and caring. She also remembers things about my 14 year when she was a toddler. She is great! She comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Best Pediatrician Ever! We love Dr. Connie. She is always willing to take the time needed with every patient. Which is why she sometimes gets behind. We are frequent fliers with 4 kids with Astma and she takes excellent care of all of them.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr Connie always takes as much time as needed to answer all of your questions about your child. She goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I think she is very friendly and gentle with children and the parents. I feel she is very thorough with medical needs and stays familiar with their medical history. She has always answered any question or concern the children or I have had.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2006

Dr. Connie Proskovec's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Kansas City