Ratings for Dr. Michael DiTeresa

Had DiTeresa at Tomball Hospital----DO NOT USE. He was rude and abrupt o his rounds. Could not answer my questions and didn't bother to try to find the answer. ASK for someone else. Hospital nurses are better help than this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have had excellent care since 2003, following brain surgery. I also have had 2 TIA's and received excellent care

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Excellent!! Ethical caring not hesitant to refer when needed. Treatment outstanding

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great bedside manner, really cares for his patients, he's excellent, And is a friend to his patients,I love him . if he needs to send you to another Dr. He recommends the best

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I wouldn't take my cat to him! He is always in a hurry, doesn't answer questions unless you chase him down the hall. His mother runs the office and she is not a nice person. I do NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

BEWARE: This hack just about killed me! The short version is that I have PANHYPOPITUITARISM. For a year, he put me on a low dose of hydrocortisone as a replacement for cortisone acetate. When I told him I was feeling tired a lot, he said I might have low iron and tried to send me for a colonoscopy! I went to another doctor at my wife's suggestion and he sent me to an endochronologist who immediately quadrupled my dose of hydrocortisone and told me that my salt level was so low, they normally hospitalize patients at that point!!!!! Luckily, I am doing just fine now. But a colonoscopy???? Maybe he had a friend that needed some business!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Mislead by the office staff. I made an appt as a new patient for my husband and I for our yearly exam/physical on my first visit. After a 5 minute visit I was charged for a meet and greet. Very disappointed because the DR was very nice and seemed knowledgeable. I refused to be SCAMMED into paying for another office visit that wasn't needed and I won't return. I will find another DR's office that doesn't have to lie to get you in the door. They knew I was there for a physical. NOT a meet and greet. I even told the Dr what we were there for. He gave us paperwork for blood work, checked our hearts/lungs and BP. Mind you my husband took off work to have a physical not a meet and greet. I can't believe they can even get away with this and the lady had the audacity to say she DID tell me that it was a meet and greet…those words never came out of her mouth over the phone. Because if they had I would have never had my husband miss work for such a ridiculous waste of time! All they had to do what be honest from the start and this review would have been much different.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

We have been going to Dr. DiTeresa for many yrs now. He really listens to what you are saying.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I have been using dr.dee for 5yrs and never had any issues. Great and honest docter.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Michael DiTeresa's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Tomball, TX