You may also like

I recently had an arthrogram of my shoulder done. Before the procedure I had mentioned that I needed minimal radiation exposure (as anyone should). They covered me up with a shield, however, I don't think they would have had I not said anything. Dr. Andrew S Malatskey proceeded to inject the anesthetic. They were to take ONE CT Scan to verify the needle was in the correct location, then inject the dye. The doctor could not get it right. It took him 4 times and 4 CT scans to inject the dye, which still wasn't correct. I should have walked away after the second try. I was exposed to more radiation than I needed to be and my images did not come out the best. I would recommend going somewhere where they use real-time x-rays for arthrograms and employ more competent doctors.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

He is a great doctor and cured all my problems.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Andrew S. Malatskey's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124351'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124351'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew S."

October 20, 2013