Ratings for Dr. Darlene Egues

We started coming to see Dr. Egues a few months ago because my doctor recommended her. We had twins and she has been so good with us as we are adjusting to all of the new and wonderful changes. She has always returned our calls and has helped us through so much. I can't thank her enough. I think she is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. Her staff is very nice and helpful, too. I think this has all been a blessing. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Egues has her office near my home. We found her by luck. Our daughter was seen by this doctor for the first time not long ago during one of the sick visits. Her staff was great and very accommodating. They usually don't see first time patients for the sick hours initially. Eventhough she was pretty busy, since her waiting room was full. She saved us for last but took a lot of time with us and got to know us. My daughter thought she was great. She spent time talking with her and this made me feel great that my daughter will be able to open up to someone, other than us, her parents. She was very supportive and knowledgeable and took time to explain things to us. In today's world, that's rare. I didn't feel like I was rushed. Her clinic is small but she gives excellent service. My wife, daughter and I like her. She's a rare find and we recommend her. Thanks Dr. E.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I have been taking my two babies to this clinic since they were born. My daughter is three and my son is 18 months old. I recently lost my job and benefits with that. However, i still took my son and daughter because of fever and ear complaints. I called to question the visit cost they stated between $135 to $199. When i got there they said the visit was due in full, something they did not specify over the phone. they could not give me an exact amount, which was important because I have not received a check since September. They were not able to bill me or wait for the new insurance information to process. I have never left a balance unpaid i explained i had been unemployed with no check since september, however they did not care. I spoke to thei finance department a lady name edna or emma, and she was just very rude. One of the nurses kept saying she understood with a smirk on her face. I had to leave the office in tears because my children really needed to see their doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Egues has been my kids doctor for over 5 years. They love her and won't go anywhere else even when they're sick. She has a way with them and they feel great with her. They even tell me when they're sick and when they need to see her. She explains things well and that's what I like. She'll always be our doctor. The other doctors in the office are good too. They've grown a lot but we get better access now.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Her staff treated my family very poorly. After having trouble locating the office for my 5 month old daughters first visit, we called her office. Over the course of several calls we were misdirected and eventually when someone who knew the correct directions was consulted in the office we were made late for our appointment and were told by staff that we could no longer be seen and that the next available appointment would be a month later! My daughter was already a month past her four month visit waiting for her first appointment and will now be missing vaccinations until she is 6 months old. Worse yet my daughter was born with a throat condition and will not be monitored for this time because of this mishap. We are unable to see any other pcp because of plan restrictions. I am very disappointed at the casual attitude of this staff regarding my child.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Well, you never get to see Dr. Egues any more. She has an ever rotating staff of new fresh out of school dr's. Not that the care has been lacking by them, but if you are looking to build a rapport with a Dr, not really that place any more. Also, no appt's for sick vists. The open sick hours are a cattle call. No seeming rhyme or reason to the triage of patients. Instead of being able to schedule something it turns into an hours long ordeal.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

She is very caring, is straightforward and has a good rapport with the kids. She often will call a few days later to follow up if the kids have been in due to illness. On the down side, it is a small practice so sometimes you have to wait a little while for a call back or it can be hard to squeeze in for a last minute appointment.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Egues is excellent and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2006

I Have been going to her clinic for several years. She is extremely professional and courteous. She is a rare breed of doctor. She truly cares and is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of pediatrics. I trust my child with her, and that should speak volumes. I highly recommend Dr. Egues

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

Dr. Egues has been my kids' pediatrician for over 2 years. She is wonderful. She makes them feel at ease and lets them know everything that she is doing. Whenever they are sick, she manages to squeeze them into her busy schedule. The kids are happy with her and so am I.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

Dr. Darlene Egues's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1997)

Sask Health