Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Gappa

he is our family chirpractor, we woud never consider going anywhere else. his staff is amazing and always helpful.. i trust him so much that i have let him work on my children..

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I think that Dr Gappa was just interested in getting money, either out of me or out of my insurance company. I was told origianlly they would go through my insurance before charging me but once I went to check out on my first visit he charged me for EVERYTHING! I spent triple what I had planned and then when I asked why I was paying so much I was told my insurance wasn't going to cover and they already knew that. Well I later got a call saying they would charge my insurance after they had already charged me for a procedure. I WOULD NOT reccomend him to anyone unless you want to spend tons and get no help!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Gappa on and off for YEARS. He is always friendly and helpful and adjusts treatment as needed based on your feedback, and does NOT apply a one-size-fits all approach. The medical marajuana issue is irrelevant, as he does not make MMJ referrals himself, and the arrest was because he was on site and would not release his patients' medical files without a warrant WHICH IS PROPER!! He was not arrested for issuing licenses or any of the things other people have said here. (The case is ongoing and is being contested in court) I have referred many people here and have always had positive feedback from them. As far as high cost goes, I disagree. He offers a maintenance program where a whole family (4 people) can get up to 2 adjustments a month for a flat fee. It was fifty dollars a month for the whole family when we did it. That is $12.50 per person. I don't think that could be considered expensive by any standard. I like Dr. Gappa and will continue to recommend people.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

The whole family has been going to Gappa for YEARS. He is very good and has been able to medically help my boys when their regular Dr. could not! We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Lovely staff. Efficient. I went in my first visit and Dr. Gappa spent an hour with me. Very caring doctor who wants you to feel better! I have seen him a total of 4 times and have been very happy. Too bad the negative press. Can't wait until the REAL story comes out.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Gappa has miss diagnosed several of my friends, and does not make sure he is doing more damage to them by taking an xray all the time. He was also arrested on Saturday 1/16/2010 for distributing pot and medical-marijuana cards without diagnosing the patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Gappa is an amazing doctor, he was able to FIX my knee after an accident when my regular doctor was wanting me to go through a very expensive surgery. I am very thankful to him and his office. He also worked out a paymentplan for me that worked with my budget!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Gappa is a friendly and caring chiropractic physician that utilizes all resources to help you get well. Dr. Gappa seems to have a busy practice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr. Gappa is only interested in his standard reportoire of adjustments. Anything outside of that he WILL NOT do. Also, he is very eager to outsource your treatment to his fancy-dancy DRX stretching machine. It is a very pricey treatment only sold in packages with inconclusive clinical results. I would not consider him a hands-on chiropractor. He is mainly interest is to treat and street. He also believes that his adjustments are cure-alls for any ailment.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey R. Gappa's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1990)

AARP