Ratings for Dr. M. SCOTT Peckler

Dr Peckler did my breast cancer surgery he's absolutely amazing informed you of everything answered all your questions. I had complications after the 2nd surgery and when I went to the ER he wouldn't let any other Dr attend me he came up from Surgery to fix my stitches.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Peckler does not have a great bedside manner, but who cares? You see him maybe 3 times...I can see it with a PCP but a surgeon, doesn't matter to me. What matters is that as far as my surgery went, he did a great job. He explained things before the surgery well. He didn't smile so much, so what.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

He has no bed side manner. I saw the Residents more then I saw him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I was very unhappy with Dr. Peckler. I was admitted to the hospital for abdominal pain (in the are of my appendix). He asked a bunch of questions and through one of them found out I have irritable bowel syndrome with constipation. From that point on, he would not listen to anything I had to say. He insisted I was constipated even though I assured him several times that the pain was different than any I had ever experienced (and I have a lot of experience in this area!) He was very inconsiderate, didn't listen to me at all, and seemed like he wanted to rush me out the door. If you are given the opportunity to avoid him, do it! If a patient isn't worth his time, then he isn't worth the patient's money...

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr Peckler did my husband's surgery for adhesions in the abdomen area. He was difficult to talk to and treated my husband like he didnt care about him by not really listening to him (seemed annoyed or preoccupied). Rushed him through his appointments. In general, his bedside manner leaves something to be desired.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

He is a wounderful caring man. Anything he touches may not turn to gold but he will be there through the rest of your life...he's that good!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. M. SCOTT Peckler's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1969)

Commercial Insurance Company