Ratings for Dr. Earnest Mark Sarinopoulos

Dr. Sarinopoulos & His Assistant Sara are a Very Wonderful & Helpful Team. They respond Quickly to your needs. They are great with my children and myself. Dr. Sarinopoulos is quick on his feet and often has wonderful alternatives if something is not working for you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

I have always felt comfortable discussing health concerns with Dr. Sarinopoulos. He always seems to genuinely care about my health and that of my young children. I have never felt rushed during an appointment and have always felt the alloted amount of time was appropriate. I like that he speaks to me and my children with respect. He is very personable, yet also always professional and appropriate. I feel comfortable calling with concerns and receive calls back with helpful answers and information (generally from his medical assistant). Dr. Sarinopoulos medical assistant is also always friendly, caring, and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Earnest Mark Sarinopoulos's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Broomfield, CO