Ratings for Dr. Diane Hibbs

Dr. Hibbs is the absolute best doctor I have ever used. She delivered my first child, and took every precaution necessary. I had to go on bedrest due to some complications, and she did everything she could to make things okay for the baby and I. She delivered my daughter by c-section and the scar was completely unnoticable. I miss Dr. Hibbs being in Tulsa, I truly believe she is the best OB/GYN you can find!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I had a great pregnancy and delivery. Dr. Hibbs was wonderful and her staff went out of their way to be helpful. I was very pleased with Dr. Hibbs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Diane Hibbs was my OBGYN during my second pregnancy. Dr. Hibbs was a doctor that took extra time to thoroughly answer my questions while never making me feel as though I was wasting her time. She is and will continue to be a doctor I refer to friends and family. She has a special talent when it comes to patient care, and I am very appreciative and thankful for the way she took care of my baby and me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Diane Hibbs without question!! I was 37 yrs old and pregnant with my third child. I had various problems with the pregnancy and Dr. Hibbs addresses all of them and stayed on top of my every health issue throughout the pregnancy. I would have loved for her to deliver all of my children. Again, I would not hesitate to use Dr. Hibbs if I were able to have anymore children. Wonderful doctor, wonderful person!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr.Hibbs is not in practice, in fact, she transferred all her patients to Tulsa Womens Health Care Inc when she left but i had her as my obgyn in 2004 and she was wonderful, i really like her, never had to wait long and she did ultrasounds at every visit. She delivered my twins by c-section and she did a wonderful job, could barely see the scar.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Horrible! First of all her and her staff constantly pressured me to set an induction date. Being my first baby I wanted to wait until at least my due date. I finally set a date. After 12 hours of labor, a couple hours of pushing, a C-Section was inevitable. Well, the epidural had come loose on my back and had lost all effectiveness. I told her I could feel massive contractions. Instead of checking my epidural, she cuts into me. I seriously wanted to die. Never having gone through that before I didn't really know what to expect pain wise. I kept telling them "I can feel that". The anestesiologist administered more sedative into my IV and I could feel it pool under my back. It was the most horrific pain of my life! I don't remember hearing my baby's first cries or anything that went on in the room. Just the intense, searing pain. That was nearly 6 years ago and yes, I'm still bitter. I doubt Hibbs is still practicing but if she is, heed this warning!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Hope you don't need a c-section my scar is a mess!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Diane Hibbs's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1995)