Ratings for Dr. Betsy L. Kendis

Office is clean and well organized. Staff is friendly. Dr. Kendis is approachable and knowledgable with down to earth and helpful information. We have been very pleased and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

We love Dr. Kendis. She is kind, patient, knowledgeable and compassionate. We have been her patient for years. We have seen others in the practice as well and have never had any issues. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

She is very nice, she takes a lot of time with each patient. However, the average wait to see her is about 45 minutes past the appointment time. She takes her time and answers all questions. I would recommend her. Just be prepared to wait. She is very thorough and an overall nice doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Kind and knowledgable doctor with helpful and courteous staff. Nice office. Nurse practitioners and other doctors in the office are also great. No complaints. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

The practice is overly busy with pediatrics. I was told this year that if I wanted to be a patient in her practice I had to have an annual physical even though I see numerous specialists who have done the same and copied her with results. Seems like a money making thing for her. Have been misdiagnosed by the nurse practitioners countless times, so I go straight to a specialist now. Left the practice and went to one where I didn't get shuffled off to the nurse practitioner because they are always too busy.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Besty is the best Doctor I have had in my life. She picked up on things other Drs. had missed for years.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. Betsy L. Kendis's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Canton, OH