Ratings for Dr. Cathleen Ayuste

I always feel like I am inconveniencing them. It is as if they are half way out the door when they are first walking in. I found them insulting when I was a first time mom. Acting as if I should know the answers to the questions I was asking. There is always a complaint about my kids (too short, too skinny, doesn't talk enough, ... blah, blah, blah... not in the 50%). My 5 year is very articulate and most of the time when she asks a question, she gets ignored. The receptionist is unbelievable rude! While sitting in the exam room waiting, I can hear her complaining about clients on the phone. I HATE CALLING OR GOING THERE!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I have always taken my daughter to this doctor for physical exams and vaccinations. My daughter's last vax's were done by her in 2007, my daughters freshman year. Now she is registering for college and I need the dr. to fill out immunization forms and sign it. I have my daughters vaccination form, from freshman year, all I need is for her to transfer it on the college form. I was told today that the Dr. will Not sign off on the new form with all the vaccines she has done unless I pay for a physical exam, urinalysis, blood work etc... I told them these are just the vaccinations that my daughter has received from them. They have them in her file. Again I was told that unless I paid for over $300 of services I was not going to get the Dr. to sign off on the college's immunization record. I always knew paying $180.00 for a childs Physical exam was too much to pay! All they care about is money! Thank God the college accepted the records I already had from them. This place is aweful!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

very thourough and helpful. will answer ALL of your questions and you will never feel rushed. easy to get in to see her as well.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

very good doctor for my ten kids

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Cathleen Ayuste's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1998)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio