Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Keown

I left messages for staff, and waited half a day to whole day for response. Wrong date put in system for lab work, waited over 1 hr while fasting due to phones not answered in office. Dr. used profanity and stated I was taking too much of his time complaining.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Friendly, knowledgeable, and very thorough in answering questions. Recommended my daughter's family to him and they love him also.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

I'm new to this area and selected this Dr. based on previous ratings and the fact he was accepting new patients. The absolute best the front office said they could do is schedule an appointment 53 days out??? I only schedule appointments when I have to see a Doctor. A couple days perhaps I could tollerate...but 53 days! He may very well be a good Dr. but I couldn't in good concience ever advertise "He is accepting new patients"

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Chats with patients as if he is not hurried. Very knowledgable and caring. Sincere.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Keown is a very good doctor. He is personable,caring, and extremely knowledgeable. I have the utmost confidence in him. His friendliness and sense of humor is an added bonus and I always feel better about myself when I leave his office. I'd recommend all my friends to him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Keown is very knowledgeable on any thing I have had. His staff is very friendly. I have an autoimmune disease and he doesn't hesitate to send me to another doctor to double check himself or call my other specialists to ask. Doctor Keown has a very good sense of humor and is friendly and accessible to any questions you have. I have sent everyone I know to him and they have thanked me later for it. Dr. Keown has even personally called to check on me at home before. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Michael L. Keown's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Winter Haven, FL