Ratings for Dr. Nittor R. Jayaram

I got this negative feeling first visit and it has only increased with each visit. Dr. is rude, does not like questions, cuts you off, yells at you, like you are a child. If you want respect do not have him as your doctor. He spends 99% on his computer, 1% with you as the patient, his two staff are fine.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

No problems as mentioned in other comments. with the Staff. There working conditions could be improved as the receptionist has barely enough room to turn around. I have always found her to be pleasant and responsive and I am not a patient person.The Office as well as Exam Rooms needs a makeover. Not the most pleasant place to spend your time. Doctor is knowledgeable and pleasant. SO GET MARTHA STEWART ON BOARD>

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

He is a very good dr. However, the receptionist is a total ****, she never gives him the messages and acts like she is being bothered. She thinks test results should not be given until the next appt, which is sometimes 6 months out, even when the dr told me I could call for my results, well I did and he never got the message. She needs to be fired. Just a terrible terrible staff!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This is probably the most unprofessional doctors office I have been to. In fact, I could not believe how disrespectful the receptionist are. Very very lazy office and the doctor definitely does not care about his job. Please please do not take this doctor, seek other options. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I would agree with the other comments that contend that phone calls and other request are not handled in a timely manner. I consider my health to be of top priority, and I would expect my doctor and doctor's staff to respect that. Dr. is very knowledgeable, and I like his quirkiness. However it is a shame that I have to be a major pest to get anything accomplished/answered.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Staff is not willing to share information and are not helpful to long time patients. It is so disappointing. The attitude is more bothersome and standoffish This is not an isolated situation. It has been going on for too long We do like the Dr.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Jayaram is very personable and knowledgeable. I've been a patient of his for about 8 yrs. The staff is great too. The only problem I have is they don't promptly return phone calls. Sometimes if could be a couple of days, but they are very good at getting all information and tests needed for your care to submit to the doctor. I remember the first time that I saw him, he wasn't pleased with the written report that was faxed to him by my primary care physician and told me that he would go to the hospital to view the actual tests and he did the same day, then called me immediately! Needless to say, I was very impressed with him and after that I knew that I wanted him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Jayaram is very knowledgeable and thorough. He has a rather "hyper" personality which can be misinterpreted, but I think he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

HE NEVER RETURNS PHONE CALLS AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THE PATIENT.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Nittor R. Jayaram's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Tinley Park, IL