Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Loyke

Dr. Christopher Loyke is an excellent doctor. Great diagnosis skills.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

To busy to be a real doctor anymore. Doesn't follow up, makes excuses for poor care, difficult to get a script filled from the office. He openly discounted my symptoms on several occasions even though I am the one who knows my own body. Went to a different Doctor and he diagnosed me right away! Won't be back to Dr. Loyke

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Loyke is a wonderful doctor, very down to earth. The ease of getting thru to the office, NOT SO MUCH. The office phone line is always busy to the point that you cannot get thru to speak to anyone. I have no problem leaving a voicemail, BUT that is also impossible due to the fact that the voicemail box is always full. I literally spent 3 days (at least an hour each time on the phone)trying to either speak with someone or at least leave a message. So frustrating, that while I love Dr.Loyke, I will be looking for a new physician because of this issue.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Excellent physician that I have seen for over 10 years. He has helped both myself and my family through very difficult times. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Great guy, laid back and patient. Will listen to anything you have to say and asks about your family - doesn't just treat the problem but also the person. You will wait 15-30 minutes, just get there a little early. Besides, you're waiting because he's not rushing through patients, he's focused on the person in front of him and you'll appreciate that when it's your turn.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I need a doctor that will diagnose my problems. not a doctor that wants to talk about todays events. I need a doctor not a friend. I saw him for over 8 years and my new doctor caught this immediately. is he nice yes but I don't want nice I want a doctor. I just hope I can get this fixed now

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Excellent and caring physician, helped my dad who has multiple and complex medical issues. Never felt rushed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

This doctor does not follow up with patients. After calling his office several times, I have not been called back.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Loyke is useless!!!! I started mentioning an issue back in 2003 and he said that he couldn't see anything. For 7 years now I've been having problems that are worse now. I just switched family doctors. Immediately he saw the problem and sent me in for an ultrasound. I now have to go for a biopsy on enlarged glands that are solid. there is a 60% chance I have cancer. Dr. Loyke should have caught this 7 years ago when I first mentioned the issues. I would not recommend him as a doctor to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

seemed very nice and knowledgeable, told me that the problems I was experiencing were normal and that I should not worry about them. two years later I am now seeing specialists to help me with these problems that should have been easily diagnosed years ago.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Christopher J. Loyke's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Northfield, OH