Ratings for Dr. David T. Outlaw

Been going to him since 2003 ex for 3 yrs when I moved 9ut of state . Simply the best! Im very complex and he always has.something positive to saym when other drs have said wow cant helieve you are still alive or you are.the most complex patient Ive seen...ugh... Staff is wonderful too

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Moving from another state, I was desperate to find a new pediatrician for my son due to his sickness, I found Dr Outlaw online and had great review... Well they were all spot on! He's been my number one doctor since we've moved here and plan on using him for the whole family. We are very happy with him and the whole office!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

excellent experience and very pleased especially with all the large hospitals marketing primary care practices to find an independent practice focused on me

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I went to three different****drs before I found Dr. Outlaw. It took me two and a half years to find him. He is AWESOME! I have been taking my children to him now for five years. He is so good I switched my picky husband over to him and he loves him also! I highly recommend him to everyone. He listens intently, never rushes you and truly knows what he is doing. He does not give you prescriptions for unnecessary stuff just to get you out of his office (as I have experienced with past offices). He is also more than happy to follow up on concerns by researching it for you and then filling you in with the information in layman's terms. Best doc I have encountered in years.....

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Terrific doctor. Listen to you and provides knowledgeable solutions.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr Outlaw has been the only Dr that listen to me and my problems. He was very insightful and paid attention to what I needed. Dr Outlaw sees my entire family, I am nothing more than pleasedwith his practice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. David T. Outlaw's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC