Ratings for Dr. Glen Lura

Out of all of the doctors I have ever been to, Dr. Lura is the best. I feel I can trust him with any problems I have. His only shortcomings are that he tends to pre-diagnose and he does have a slight problem of blaming things on weight if you happen to be overweight. But, he does tell things like they are and doesn't beat around the bush, and he's not a pill pusher either. He's about the only doctor I trust in Pasco County.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone! I felt very uncomfortable and yes he can be rude!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I have never been so disrespected by a Dr. before. After just meeting me, he was rude in addressing my weight which had nothing to do with my appointment. He stated things like "well if you would just stop over eating, you wouldn't have all that(making a circluar motion about my stomach." A coworker went to him as well and she stated he spoke to her as if she was ignorant due to her accident. The assumptions with her was , "well now that your injured you will have time to hang out in the mall". She corrected him stating she is a grown woman with a family but that just didn't shut him up.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

If you want a VERY rude, arrogant doctor, go to Dr. Glenn Lura. Plus he has bad breath.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Great Dr, my whole family uses him. Knowledgable and to the point, he is very caring, but "tells it like it is". He is not a pill pusher!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

On of the great ones that are so rare. He has been my DR for almost 10 years now. I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

I love the Dr. Lura and his staff. Terry and Rachel are the sweetest. Dr. Lura is very kind and has a great bedside manner. I enjoy going there to see them all.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

first time huge baseball sized bubble on my knee,very scarry,did not draw out fluid. I was given across counter drugs and swelling went away forever---impressed. doctor later moved office out of our county.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

My sister and her family have been patients of Dr. Lura for several years. When I moved to the area, I took my then 6 y/o son to see him, and later became a patient myself. Dr. Lura is not only very knowledgeable, he is caring, takes time to explain things thoroughly, and is VERY easy to talk to. Wait time can be a little long, but not outrageous. It does not bother me much as I never feel rushed when I do see the Dr. Staff is great. They all have a good sense of humor and seem to be a good team. Please seek other opinions before giving much credance to the above review.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Glen Lura's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal