Ratings for Dr. Arnold R. Kaplan

What a horrible receptionist. I called asking to switch my previous doctor since I relocated and with her snarled attitude she asked me to repeat what I was asking. I then again clearly and politely stated that I've relocated and would like to arrange an appointment for a new doctor at their location. Well, the very impersonible lady told me to call back at 2:30 for no apparent reason, so I agreed to call back. When that time came I told her again what I was asking for. Just an appointment. She then said even more aggressivly in tone, that there are no doctors available. Kaplan will not be in for 8 weeks, and their other doctors are not accepting new clients. So waiting in a dumb founded state on the phone, she then said they "may" have a new doctor in a couple of weeks and to try my "luck" then. Wow, really good stuff. I was anxious and slightly depressed before the phone call. Now I'm just riled up thanks to the great customer service that left me far from warm and fuzzy inside.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Very knowledgeable. The drug reps do not have his ear. Will work with patients and listen. Personable with zero arrogance. Every M.D. should copy his style. The Best.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would most likely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2005

Dr. Arnold R. Kaplan's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)