Ratings for Dr. Lee W. Edelstein

Dr. Edelstein is not always available for appointments and he is the only physician in the practice. I have not been satisfied with his recommendations for specialists and other clinical decisions. We prefer a larger practice with several pediatricians and a qualified nurse practitioner. When he is away you must go to an urgent care facility. Its sometimes difficult to schedule appointments, especially well visits.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

We have had Dr Edelstien as our pediatrician since our kids were babies, when he was with Pediatric Associates. When he set up his own practice, we moved with him. Our oldest is now 12 this year. We've been through surgery, bad eczema, allergies, crushed fingernails, shots and even ear piercing. Dr Edelstien has always made visits fun, he is knowledgeable and explains everything clearly. I would definitely recommend him. The kids love the nurses there. They have been wonderful the last 12 years, and I always manage to get a same day appt if the kids are sick.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Edelstein was very rude and had a horrible bedside manner. I switched doctors since I was very unhappy. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I have left 5 messages (over the course of one month) to schedule an appoitnemt for my 8 year old daughter's wellness check up and have yet to recieve a return phone call. Each time that I have called I am propmted to immediate assistants, but end up at a voicemail. Thank goodness it was not an emergency. I have never recieved such poor service from a professional practice. For loving parents that are looking for a Doctor who really cares this is deffinitly not the one.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Edelstein is an AWESOME pediatrician. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients that are sick have proper care. I drive almost an hour to keep my son under his care, even when I'm surrounded by tons of other pediatricians where I live. He has never let us down even once.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I would not know. I left a message for their office to call me back to register my unborn son at the time to become a new patient upon birth and have never heard back from them. I left another message just after his birth, three weeks ago, and have not had a return call. I have tried to call them but I keep getting their voicemail. I did hear he was a very good doctor but I guess I will never know!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

The doctor is awesome, kind and caring. Average staff...some kind...some not...scheduling appointments have been a hassel latetly

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Rude, not sensitive to patients needs. Left after 5 years. Dr. Edelstein was good when he first opened his practice. Over the years, he has changed. lacks compassion and no longer prides himself in customer service. terrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Wonderful doctor and office staff. Everyone very caring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Edlestein is the worst pediatricina I have ever experienced. Long wait times and very rude. I

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Lee W. Edelstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1995)

GHI